BAEM Advising Guide
Most University information is available on the OneStop web site, some direct links are listed below.
Has quick class schedules and course catalogs. There is also a Liberal Education search tool to find classes that satisfy two or more LE requirements.
AEM Students Records System
The Student Records System (SRS) at http://www.aem.umn.edu/srs allows you to:
- Check your AEM course grades as soon as they are posted
- Check assignment grades (if your instructor allows)
- Download lab files
- Determine who is your advisor
- Submit one-year plans on-line
- Sign up to attend Commencement in May (during sign up periods)
- Add a second major or change your major (during sign up periods)
- On-line APAS Reports show you your progress towards your degree
- Class Schedules are available for this and the next semester
- Many Forms are available on-line at OneStop
- Application to Graduate form is now electronic
- University Course Catalogs list all courses at the U
- OneStop Campus Dates and Deadlines
- List of AEM Courses our local version of the course catalog with additional information on technical electives
- Current Courses web pages for the current AEM courses
- Undergraduate Program in AEM this is the main page for the BAEM program
- Student Conflict Resolution Center help dealing with professors, roommates, and other survival skills
- University Counseling Services learning services to help you succeed
- Student Mental Health offers online self assessment for depression, generalized anxiety, post-traumatic stress, eating disorders, and alcohol
- Disability Resource Center Learning resources for students with disabilities
- English as a Second Language support for international undergraduate students
Job Opportunities and Scholarships
There is also a home page for AEM students that has AEM specific links and special announcements, such as job opportunities and scholarships.
You should also be sure to check your central University e-mail account regularly. The announcements from the AEM Department and your instructors will be sent to this address. You can manage your central University e-mail account by setting it to forward to another account, etc., from:
- http://www.aem.umn.edu/mail/ has links for both your Central University account and your AEM account if you have one.
Last Modified: 2018-09-17 at 13:44:06 -- this is in International Standard Date and Time Notation