Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
Adjust Font Size: Normal Large X-Large


Students must maintain "active" status throughout their graduate career. This includes registration in Fall and Spring terms each year. This requirement can be satisfied with coursework, or registering for one of the options listed at the Graduate School's registration options page.

Registrations must be done before the first day of class. Registrations that occur any later assess fees that are the responsibility of the student.

Prior to registering, students are encouraged to consult with their advisors regarding which courses they plan to take. First year students are typically advised by the Director of Graduate Studies, unless they have a pre-determined advisor.

To register for courses, visit:

Related Registration Links:

Graduate School Catalog: Registration

Graduate School Registration/Readmission

Last Modified: 2014-11-19 at 15:59:48 -- this is in International Standard Date and Time Notation