Sharing knowledge beneficial to the world through research, teaching, and learning is an integral part of the University of Minnesota's mission, and the U's many exchanges and research collaborations with institutions outside the United States exemplify our international identity.
The AEM Department and the University of Minnesota have had a long-established pledge to education, teaching, research, and service. Each year the Department hosts both faculty and student exchange visitors. The Department has exchange programs with:
- Budapest University of
Technology and Economics
- Delft University of Technology Delft, Netherlands
- The Universität of Stuttgart, Germany
In addition, the University of Minnesota has several study abroad opportunities for students. Read more...
Institutional Common Bonds
- high status in scientific community
- common interest in many areas of aerospace engineering
- education of students at the professional level