Integration of Environment Sensing and Control Functions for Autonomous Guidance
- Enable missions in complex and uncertain environments.
- Requires higher levels of autonomy leveraging vehicle capabilities and safety.
Figure: Operational environments e.g. Hurricane Katrina, 2005.
Goal: achieve a tight integration between the control, sensing and planning functions.
Approach builds on:
- Precise model of the helicopter dynamics.
- Robust control design focusing on path following performance.
- Integration via hierarchic optimization scheme combining environment sensing.
See information about:
- Modeling of Coaxial Helicopter
- Control System Design
- Sensory Predictive Guidance (SPG)
- Simulation Demonstration
Last Modified: 2012-07-16 at 10:45:34 -- this is in International Standard Date and Time Notation