Control System Design
Nested attitude-velocity loop
- Compensate for dynamic modes (inner loop).
- Provide fast velocity response (dynamic inverse).
Figure: Block diagram of the attitude-velocity control system.
μ Robustness analysis
- Determine plant uncertainty model from identified model.
- Used for the design of inner-loop attitude compensation.
Figure: Parametric and input uncertainty.
Figure: Frequency responses of model uncertainty.
Path following system
- Enable accurate trajectory following based on position/velocity reference.
Figure: Illustration of the path following scheme.
Figure: Block diagram of the path following system combining attitude control and dynamic-inverse velocity controller.
Control and path following performance evaluation
- Modeling path-following performance and robustness.
- Captures the effects of plant, control system and nonlinearities.
Figure: Tracking task
Figure: Experimental acc./performance.
Path-following tracking error model
Figure: Path-following tracking error statistics.
Figure: Predicted path-following tracking errors.
Back to main page
See information about:
Last Modified: 2012-06-04 at 14:52:18 -- this is in International Standard Date and Time Notation