Sensory Predictive Guidance (SPG)
Takes into account the closed-loop dynamics and constraints in trajectory optimization and manages tradeoff between performance and safety.
Figure: Overview of the SPG process.
SPG guidance process overview:
- Cost-to-go function and environment map are updated via a probabilistic occupancy map.
- Active waypoint (AWP) selected based on local CTG.
- Receding Horizon time-optimal trajectory to the AWP.
- Evaluation of the trajectory’s safety.
- Implementation of trajectory segment
Back to main page
See information about:
Last Modified: 2012-06-04 at 14:53:06 -- this is in International Standard Date and Time Notation