- Effects of shear thinning on migration of neutrally
buoyant particles in pressure driven flow of Newtonian and viscoelastic
fluids, by P.Y.
Huang and D.D. Joseph
Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 90, 159-185,
- A distributed Langrange multiplier/fictitious domain
method for viscoelastic particulate flows, by P Singh, DD Joseph, TI Hesla,
R Glowinski, T-W Pan. J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 91, 165-188,
- Sedimentation of a sphere near a vertical wall in an
Oldroyd-B fluid, by P Singh and DD Joseph. J. Non-Newtonian Fluid
Mech. 94, 179-203, 2000.
- Lift-off of a single particle in an Oldroyd-B fluid
by T. Ko, N. A. Patankar and D. D. Joseph, Phys. Fluids, to appear 2000.
- A new formulation of the distributed
Lagrange multiplier/fictitious domain method for particulate flows, by N.A.
Patankar, P. Singh, D.D. Joseph, R. Glowinski & T.-W. Pan, Int. J. of
Multiphase Flow, 26. 1509-1524, 2000.
- A distributed Lagrange multiplier/fictitious domain
method for the simulation of flows around moving rigid bodies: Application to
particulate flow, by R. Glowinski, T.-W. Pan, T. I. Hesla, D. D. Joseph, J.
Periaux, Comp. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng.184, 241-268, 2000.
- A Lagrange multiplier/fictitious domain/collocation
method for solid-liquid flows, by T.W. Pan, IMA volumes in Mathematics
and its Application, P. Bjorstad and M. Luskin eds., 120, Springer,
New York, 97-122, 2000.
- Fictitious domain methods for particulate flow in two and
three dimensions,by R.Glowinski, T.-W. Pan, and D.D. Joseph, The
Mathematics of Finite Elements and Applications X, J.R. Whiteman ed.,
Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1-28, 2000.
- Parallel solution of multibody store separation by a
fictitious domain method by T.-W. Pan, V. Sarin, R. Glowinski, J. Periaux,
A. Sameh. Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics '99, D. Keyes ed.,
North-Holland, Amsterdam, 329-336, 2000.
- A projection/wave-like equation method for the numerical
simulation of incompressible viscous fluid flow modeled by the Navier-Stokes
equations, T.-W. Pan, R. Glowinski, Computational Fluid Dynamics
Journal, 9, 28-42, 2000.
- A numerical investigation of the detachment of the
trailing particle from a chain sedimenting in Newtonian and viscoelastic
fluids, N. A. Patankar and H. H. Hu, Journal of Fluids Engineering,
122, 517-521, 2000.
- Particle dynamics in hard-sphere systems, P. Singh and
H. Huang, Mechanics Research Communications, 27(5), 519-527,
- Direct numerical simulations of drops and bubbles in
viscoelastic shear and pressure driven flows, P. Singh, S. B. Pillaipakkam
and A. Narh, Proc. of ANTEC Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, 2000.
- Convection and local acceleration dominated regimes in
Lennard-Jones systems, P. Singh and T. K. S. Solanky, Physics Letters
A 266, 11-18, 2000.
- Direct Numerical Simulation of Particulate Flow of
Newtonian and Viscoelastic Fluids, M.-Y. Zhu, Ph.D. Thesis, University
of Pennsylvania, 2000.
- Workshop on multicomponent and multiphase fluid
dynamics, J. Feng and H. H. Hu,Int. J. Multiphase Flow,
26(3), 523-528, 2000.
- Splitting method for the combined formulation of
fluid-particle problem, H. G. Choi, Comput. Meth. Appl. Mech.
Engrg., 190(11-12), 1367-1378, 2000.
- Effects of shear-thinning on the migration of neutrally
buoyant particles in pressure driven flow of Newtonian and viscoelastic fluids,
by P.Y. Huang and D.D. Joseph, J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 90,